For years, Dubai has pulled in tourists with its fascinating sights and impressive architecture. Not to mention the high-end and classy lifestyle of its residents and numerous tourist attractions. The price not being a deterrent has influenced many vacationers to make a trip to Dubai. However, just like any other tourist destination, there’s more to Dubai than you realize.
A place that deserves to be in your bucket list and must visit is Barsha Heights (formerly known as TECOM) in Dubai. Located in the heart of Dubai, Barsha Heights is a residential and commercial complex. It is also home to some of the best Chinese restaurants in Dubai, which offer authentic and scrumptious meals at economical prices. Here are some reasons why you should visit Barsha Heights on your next vacation to Dubai:
- Easy to reach: There are numerous ways to reach Barsha Heights, be it through the Metro, Taxi or Bus. The fast and easy connectivity is what makes Barsha Heights the place to be for many residents and businesses. It’s also why many eateries have set up shop here.
- Accommodation: Barsha Heights is home to premium 3 & 4 star accommodations, while being accessible to other parts of the city. It’s not far from the beach nor from Downtown Dubai. If you’re looking to try out some great food, you’re in for a treat. This is due to Barsha Heights being the birthplace of many successful restaurant brands and a growing dining hub.
- Great restaurants: Barsha Heights is also home to many successful Asian restaurants, that serve delectable Chinese, Thai and Korean cuisine. Do make it a point to try them out while you’re visiting Dubai. Should you require a quick home-delivery or take away before your big night out, these Asian Restaurants are sure to impress.
- Tourist spots: Dubai has a lot of options for tourists to enjoy, and Barsha Heights is located at the heart of it. Nearby, you can visit the beautiful Sufouh Gardens or use public transportation to visit Mall of the Emirates, the Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab, Dubai Marina and Atlantis.
- Vibrant nightlife: Most of Barsha’s metropolitan population consists of youngsters, corporates, trendy hipsters, etc. making it a great destination to check out the nightlife. If you ever feel the need to binge on some delicious food after your late nights out, you can always order some take-away for hunger cravings, even at late hours.
Barsha Heights, formerly known as TECOM, is an exciting place to be in, whether you want to check out the nightlife, try the food or stay for a short while. Surely, the above pointers will come in handy as you navigate through the bustling life and enjoy your time there.
Don’t forget to stop by at PRAX’S restaurant in Barsha Heights for some amazing and authentic Asian food, serving made to order Woks. Or you can get Chinese food delivered to your hotel room, by giving us a call on 800 PRAXS (77297) or conveniently order online via http://www.praxs.ae/order-online.html, by using your hotel’s wi-fi service.